Will Home Staging Help You Sell Your West Knoxville Home?
Are you considering selling your West Knoxville home? Have you considered having your home staged? Here are a few reasons why having your home staged may be a worthy investment, that could make your home sell faster and get your a better asking price.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, having your home staged can increase you asking price by 1% to 3%, which would increase your return anywhere from 8% to 10%.
- A professional stager can see your home in a more objective light. A professional stager can de-clutter and organize a home more objectively than the average seller. They can make quick, simple fixes that will make your home more marketable and appealing to potential buyers. A little organizing can go a long way.
- You home will stand out in online photos. In todays real estate market, many people go online before looking in person at a home. The Knoxville Multiple Listing Service allows buyers to full access to homes for sale in area. According to the National Association of Realtors, over 90% of buyers browse online before looking in person. Will your home stand out?
- A professionally staged home will allow a potential buyer to better picture himself/herself in your home. A professional home stager will organize and de-clutter your home, so that a potential buyer can better do this. It is much easier for a buyer to do this when a home is organized and clean.
- Home staging in Knoxville is a worthy and relatively affordable investment. Prices range from start at about $150-$200 for the initial consultation and increase depending on how large the home is and how much staging you want done in your home. For exact pricing, check with home stagers in Knoxville to verify their fees and hourly rates.
Home staging is a great way to give you West Knoxville home for sale more selling power. It will make your home more marketable to potential buyers. Have you considered having your West Knoxville home staged?