Keeping Stainless Steel Clean And Shiny In Your Farragut Home
Stainless steel is common upgrade in many Farragut homes. As great as it looks, it can be difficult to keep clean. If you have any stainless steel appliances in your Farragut home, here are a few tips to help get it clean and shine like new.
To clean the appliances in your Farragut home, you’ll need the following:
(1) Pour a little olive oil on a rag, and wipe down all appliances. The olive oil should easily help buff away any finger prints and adds shine to appliances.
(2) Then, dampen a rag with white vinegar, and wipe down appliances again.
This should help keep you clean and smudge-free. For day to day maintenance, mix one part vinegar and one part water to spray down appliances and wipe clean. Use the oil and vinegar technique a few times a month to help keep appliances clean. You can buy stainless steel cleaner, but this is a much more cost effective way to keep appliances clean.
To clean the stainless steel sink in your Farragut home, you’ll need the following:
Paper Towel Or Rag
(1) Spray down your sink with vinegar.
(2) Then, sprinkle with baking soda and let sit for roughly 10 minutes.
(3) While mixture is soaking, boil pot of hot water, enough to rinse your sink clean.
(4) Once water is boiled, rinse your sink clean.
(5) Spray you sink down with vinegar again and scrub away any stains.
(6) Then, spray some goo be gone and wipe down with a paper towel.
(7) Finally, buff your sink clean by putting a little olive oil a paper towel or rage.
This quick, easy process should help keep your sink clean. Repeat the process every 1 to 2 weeks for maximum shine.