1. Keep your West Knoxville home clean. While it can be hard to keep your home clean every hour of every day, that is what has to be done when you’re in the process of selling your West Knoxville home. You never know when a last minute showing is going to schedule, so it is important that you have your home showing ready at all times. That way, if you get booked for a last minute showing, you’re not frantically trying to run home to clean up.
2. Keep phantom smells under control. A bad smelling home can deter buyers from wanting to buy a home. Would you want a house that smells like wet dog or is musty like grandma’s house? Getting your carpet cleaned can help kill residual odors. It can also be helpful to run the vacuum once a week as well. Also, be sure to take out trash and keep your garbage disposal clean.
3. Keep your yard tidy. This can be particularly true during summer months where summer humidity and rain can cause grass and weeds to grow at alarming rates. If you don’t have the time to keep your West Knoxville yard tidy, consider hiring a lawn service for the summer.
4. Depersonalize your home. It may feel odd to take down family photos or personal items in your West Knoxville home. But, it can be very helpful in helping sell your West Knoxville home fast. Buyers want to be able to see themselves in a home and a blank canvas can help them do that.
5. Set the stage for West Knoxville home showings. If at all possible, make some last minute arrangements for home showings. Remove pets from your home. Put on some nice background music. Bake some cookies to make your home smell delicious.
Are you thinking about selling your West Knoxville home this year? Please let Knoxville Home Team know if there is anyway we can assist you in selling your West Knoxville home. Rick can be contacted at 865-696-9002 or via email at [email protected]. Kati can be contacted at 865-696-1888 or via email at [email protected] Contact us today for your FREE West Knoxville Home Valuation.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.