Northshore/Choto is well-known for its luxury living lifestyle with breathtaking views of Fort Loudoun Lake. People have chosen this location for its notable neighborhoods and facilities, making it easy for residents to love this community. You won’t regret living here! There are many things to do in Northshore/Choto, from shopping to dining to recreational activities.
· Water enthusiasts can now rent a boat from Choto Marina and spend time on the water with friends and family. It has won the Best Marina award for two years in a row, and it is well-known for offering excellent boat service and a restaurant, shop, fuel dock, and boat club. While you’re here, you can also go fishing.
Location: 12214 Choto Marina Way, Knoxville
· You can make plans to visit Cheers at Choto to enjoy fantastic service and irresistible drinks in a 5,000 SQ FT dining space right on the water. Also, the live music on the weekends offers an incredible mealtime experience while overlooking the picturesque Fort Loudoun Lake. Open all days except Monday.
Location: 2600 Whitten Lane Knoxville
· To enjoy some fresh yummy chicken wings, head to Craven Wings. Location: 12350 S. Northshore Dr, Knoxville
· Pizza lovers must not miss Johnny Brusco’s Pizza for giving that cheesy twist to your tongue! Let your senses revive with the cheesy Italian cuisine.
Location: 1620 Choto Markets Way, Knoxville
· Visit Dan Galo, a Mexican food lover’s paradise for traditional Mexican cuisine!
Location: 1600 Choto Markets Way, Knoxville
Location: 12344 S Northshore Dr. Knoxville
We all appreciate the times when we can pamper ourselves. Don’t hesitate to spoil yourself for a beautiful day that you deserve! Visit one of these incredible spas in your area and immerse yourself!
· Noire The Nail Bar. Location: 1610 Choto Markets Way, Knoxville
· Medi Spa at Choto. Location: 1606 Choto Markets Way, Knoxville,
Visit the nearby Concord Park for an unforgettable experience amid Nature. This location provides a wide range of recreational opportunities, including hiking, bird watching, greenway, paddling, swimming, fishing, and more!
Location: 10960 Concord Park Dr, Knoxville
Another great thing to do in Northshore/Choto is joining the Davis Family YMCA, located at 12133 South Northshore Drive, Knoxville. It is the ideal location for you and your family to stay healthy and fit!
If you’re planning to relocate to the area, you can never go wrong with Northshore/Choto. From fine dining to casual restaurants and recreational activities, Choto has a lot to offer you.
We specialize in the area, so anytime you need help finding your next home, we can help. Please click here for our contact page, and we’ll get back to you promptly. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting!
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|