Selling Your West Knoxville Home? Maximize The Curb Appeal
When selling your West Knoxville home, achieving great curb appeal is an essential part of attracting buyers. A house that achieves stellar curb appeal is much more appealing to those buying homes in West Knoxville. But, how do you achieve stellar curb appeal when selling your West Knoxville home?
- A well-maintained yard is a crucial and easy fix. Take care of the little aspects that make a difference: mowing and edging you yard, trimming the hedges, pulling weeds, and making sure your grass is well watered.
- A fresh paint job can make all the difference. Look for peeling or chipped paint on the outside of your house. Are doorway and windows free of chipped paint? Touching up a little paint on the outside of your home can make all the difference in how you home looks.
- Simple touches like flowers can make your West Knoxville home all the more inviting. During the spring and summer months, consider planting or potting flowers around your house, to make it look more inviting.
- Cracks in the foundation can make your home look significantly less desirable. Is the walkway up to your house cracked and old looking? Does the foundation look like it is crumpling? Consider filling them in before putting your house on the market.
- Little details like inspecting your gutters can make a difference. Are they clean? Are they aligned? Buyers will notice key details when visiting your house.
- Keep the outside of your house free of clutter. Park your boat or RV elsewhere while your house is on the market. Also, keep your front porch and yard free of children’s toys, debris or other clutter.
There is a lot of preparation that comes with selling your West Knoxville home. If there is anything I can do to help make this process easier, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone at 865-696-9002 or send me an email. Are you considering selling your West Knoxville home? What are you doing to make it market ready?