New Businesses And Restaurants Coming To West Knoxville And Farragut This Summer
This summer, West Knoxville will see many new businesses opening up stores for the first time or opening additional stores in the area. Check out the list below of what businesses and restaurants are already open, and what will be opening up this summer.
West Knoxville Businesses And Restaurants Already Open…
- Starbucks has opened a new location at the on Sherill Hill, which is in the same complex as the Salsarita’s. Starbucks is a popular gourmet coffee shop chain.
- Salsarita’s has opened an additional location in West Knoxville located on Sherill Hill, next to the new Starbucks. Salsarita’s offers fast and fresh Mexican cuisine and already has a few other locations in Knoxville including on in Turkey Creek and West Hills.
- Season’s Cafe has opened two additional locations in Turkey Creek and in Bearden. Season’s Cafe specializes in innovative American cuisine. It already has a location in Farragut, located in the Renaissance Plaza.
- The clothing retailer, Anthropologie, will open its first location in Knoxville sometime in August. Anthropologie will be located in Bearden, across of The Orangery. Anthropologie is owned by Urban Outfitters. The clothing retailer has a unique feel mixing vintage and modern accessories.
- The Cheesecake Factory, one of the most anticipated new arrivals in Knoxville will open its doors on June 25th. The Cheesecake Factory is a California based restaurant famous, obviously, for its many different types of cheesecake. On its menu, there are over 70 different kinds of cheesecake and dessert choices. Besides being known for its large array of cheesecake, the restaurant is known for having a large menu.
- Zaxby’s will also be opening up another West Knoxville location located in Turkey Creek, near the Publix. Zaxby’s is an alternative to fast food. It specializes in made to order chicken fingers, chicken sandwiches, and other chicken related items, served along with a wide range of dipping sauces.
Later This Year West Knoxville Will See The Following Restaurants Open…
- First Watch Restaurant will open a location in Turkey Creek in Farragut this fall. First Watch plans to open another location in North Knoxville and Bearden. First Watch specializes in breakfast, brunch, and lunch. It is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. First Watch is dedicated to serving great meals with the freshest ingredients possible.
- Chipotle will also open up another location in West Knoxville. The new Chipotle will be located on Peters Road, near Cedar Bluff. Chipotle is a Mexican Grill specializes in burritos, tacos, and fajitas among other things.